Saturday, May 02, 2009

I think my blog going to dead :]
Haha, too busy leh ah.
Now life's is Morning wakeup go school after that went to work then go home sleep :}
I love my job manx.
Heihei .. But abit tired ah.
Going to have my phase test soon next week -.-"
I dont even know how to do at all.
LOLS. Going to fail this time.

~~~~~******
I like my life's NOW !!!
As there is PEACE , JOY && HAPPINESS :D
No stress at all :)
Hehe. Today work night shift siols. From 6-1 a.m.
Woohoossss .....~~~
Great manx.
Working the 4th time at the mini-bar loh.
Very slack ^^
But later got a toopid pig accompany me sms chat or else i gonna boring dao siao ..
Hehe.. but he also very good deh luh pei dao 12 plus going to 1 leh jiu bu xiao xin fall asleep -.-'
hmphshmphs ~ i'm dddddddammmmmnnnnnnn TIREDDDDDDDD ~
going to sleep soon ..
Tmr got work also night shift again. =))
Heihei.. I MISS EVERYONE (:

Haha,
I LOVE MY JOB!
I LOVE MY SCHOOL !
I LOVE MY FRIENDS !
I LOVE MY CLASSMATES !
I LOVE MY CCA !
heiheis. i'm going crazy