Friday, August 07, 2009

hello hello !! I have change my blogskin again =D LOL. when to school today for NDP but there is no celebration but got a lame fly kite game =.= I didnt participate . I went for my CCA things. As i need to check the stock all this . Scared will do wrong sia . But think mostly wont bahs. Next week still got meeting for doing for our senior deh farewell party that held on nxt month ;] Tired and sian uh !! Hah, lmao.After school meet 3 buyer :] then after that went up to anngee house . Going home soon ;]

Wedesday :]
Haha . I can say forget evrything in the morning . But i still remeber that me , anngee went to Junting house and ton :] Fun sia. Haha ;] It was my first time going to her house . Wow. We really chat alot that night =) Cant imagine we have so much to say till 4 plus sia. Then we play with anngee laptop to take photo . But we didnt left out yingying :] Cos got her inside the photo that we took too .. !! haha . Till about 5 plus , I cannot tahan leh . Too tired uh . I was the first to sleep between the three of us . Then anngee and junting chat awhile more jiu also sleep leh .. Wake up in the morning at about 8 plus, bath at JT house while anngee and jt was still laying on the bed sleeping awhile more. Haha ;] Then Me and anngee when to take lrt back to petir then she go home and get prepare to go school too as i when to take bus to school . Hees ~ But the photo will update soon cos blogger got problem uh :]

Haha :] stop here then . Byebye !!