Saturday, September 12, 2009

hello hello hello (:hmm . Dont know what i can post about today . Yesterday was fun && i did enjoy it . But it also my first time i cannot tahan as i was drunk . haha(:So paiserh . >.< lmao .. Vomit quick alot of time . I was damn fan about something , I really hope i know what he want , what he thinking , what he trying to do sia . I really cant read his mind that what he actually want . lol. I want to know is becos i already bei him hai dao i really dont know what i can say sia. He treat me differently everytime . When got alot of ppl he treat me like hell =.= when afew ppl only he like okok to me , when i was not at there or what yet he say my bad thing behind me =.= . lol. i didnt even do anything . I didnt even make until him . Cant i have peace from him ? Dont understand why ppl will believe his words sometime . But i dont even care i just be myself. I'm tired of it . Let's it be then. lmao .. okays, stop this subject . hmm , woke in 7 plus then when to plaza KFC eat breakfast with anngee (: wooowoowoowowowoow.. lol. i;m tired && sleepy leh . omggg ~ after that back to her house and sleep again . 12 in the noon i woke up again. then jiu use com awhile do my homework . BUt i dont know how to do some of it (: Well. was being disturb by someone. sotsot wan but that person is quite cute luh..lmao ~ went back home just now to get change and meet anngee again go eat sushi =DD haah .. stop here then later then update more .. Bye (: