I'm sorry about it .. I didnt mean it . It was not on purpose or anything . I know it my mistaken leh . Psps. I learn the mistake leh . I swear that i'm not that kind of person that the who say . Sorry for it . I'm really sorry .
Yesterday went to Kenneth birthday celebration at chevron :] haha.. Happy birthday to him his 21st birthday.. =DD The cake was nice and it taste nice . haha. took afew picture but haven upload yet . Will upload if possible .. ?! haha. Reach home around 2 i think ..
lols. not sure the timing that reach panjang . Later going yishun to meet buyer .. hees :} Going off soon leh .
Yesterday went to Kenneth birthday celebration at chevron :] haha.. Happy birthday to him his 21st birthday.. =DD The cake was nice and it taste nice . haha. took afew picture but haven upload yet . Will upload if possible .. ?! haha. Reach home around 2 i think ..
lols. not sure the timing that reach panjang . Later going yishun to meet buyer .. hees :} Going off soon leh .