Saturday, September 19, 2009

Woke up in the morning at 9 plus get prepared and meet anngee go malaysia at 10.. I 'm soooo sooo sooo Happy sia , My first trip to malaysia with friend . I hao bu rong yi can go deh ley , thanks to my mother help me to tell my dad to let me go .. Or else confirm the answer No deh. I dont know how many time i ask them to let me go malaysia with friend leh . I think i from last year ask till this year bah , finally they allow . But horhs only one time they let me go malaysia . I say okay (: I know they dont let me go is formy own good too . hmm , but i was damn happy luh finally eh can go .. omg ,, ~!! >.< I was like just from mountain come down like that. Firstly anngee bring me go sushi king & eat . woohoos ~ power ley it was delicious . After eating go see see walk walk then buy thing . haha . I saw a sandal i wanted to buy but dont know size 36 D: hees ~ hmm. around 4 plus like that go eat shilin jiu go back singapore.. home sweet home. Went back home bath leh jiu sleep leh . Shiok && i was dam sleepy after eating my medicine .. 28,29,30 sep i going to melaka trip with my cca friends.. wont be in singapore for 3 days.. hees .