here i post again .. Lols. haha (:
Suddenly feel like posting again. Feel soooooooo alert . Cos i have enough sleep mah . But thunk maybe later will cannot make it deh .Confirm want to sleep ..Haha (: I missing my friends.. haha , long time never meet up with them leh .. But one day will meet up bah . I cant believe my 2 years ago working friend contact me (: hahha, really shocking manx.. somemore her bf is my school friends .. hees ~ so happy .. Hmm.. was thinking alot of thing && wandering why why why ? ..But still dont understand. Nevermind i just continue with my life . Cause i dont even care about it . I cant stop the person to talk saying anything it their mouth . Even if stop also no use. yea? Haha, stop this subject .. hmphs. Monday school reopen leh .. woohoos . I miss KSTB too . hahah (: i growing fatter again since i go chalet sia.. eat too much leh . Haha (: cos nothing to do mah .. jiu keep eat eat && eat .. Hhaa..