Monday, November 30, 2009

Y0o ~~ Finally back from my four days job .. shioks shioks :}
Finally can rest liao. heihei ~
HAHA . ! Today went to work in the morning meet ying (: then go bugis take mrt to expo .. heihei ~ damn tired and sleepy lo. I going crazy manx .. Hmm , but really happy as it the last day ..
And a stupid friends of mine , he dont know my name dont know how to ask de lo .. Keep ask my friend .. eh , where that short wan in chinese .. !!! angry sia .. I more taller than my other two girls friend then he keep say i'm short =.= !!! but nevermind he also not so tall so i disiao him back .WAHAHA
Although it quite tiring cos have to stand for ten per days and from my house travelled till then need one hours plus . Omggg ,, heh !~ LOL. sianx. hope my paid faster come .. waiting for the paid .. I need money >.<>

Are we still friend or ? I ask you that you still my kor you say ya . but the way you treat doesnt look like the past . :( I hope i can make it ..