

Hello (: i'm back . currently at Anngee house :)
woke up in the morning at 8 plus >.< , I was late for work manx. Omgg. gone case ah late for 1 hours eh .. Haha :) reach there about 9.55 to 10 should be start at 9 :x HEHEHE =.=" But luckily never kena scold . Once i reach my supervisor asked me to do the stock check :)Haha . End work at 2 pm then went to eat KFC with my uncle and cousin :) can so called first time bah . But i'm happy with it . cos i seldom went out with my relative most . All live so far from me sia . But few month one time will be great :D Haha . after that wait for my biao mei :} so i went to hougang plaza de lan shop use com awhile . LOL. haha :) bo liao ma. but quite cheap one hours 2 dollars only . Haha . hmm , after that went to JP meet anngee =) Haha , psps let you wait for soooo long . cos i from hougang take bus there -.- After that eat , walk walk jiu take bus to her house leh. Gonna ton tonight. 2nd jan working 12 to 6 :) deadd manx .. Tired sia . but wanna more money so must CHIONG CHIONG chiong !!! Money !! I want earn earn earn .. hahahha . Happy go lucky manx .. wahaha . hmm , now thinking later where we going .. hmm , omg ! Anyway a NEW YEAR COMING LEH .. 2010 :) Hope everyone happy happy :) && myself too :DDD ..
Another one year have gone :) Haha . Great another New Year . I'm satisfied with myself this year . I learn & been through alot of things . I loved the way i'm now. It's better than the past ! I dont really like my past . It really like shit >.<>
It have been 3 years plus & yet i can still thinking of you without any reason . Although we are in the same college, but we looked like we dont even know each other at all. What happen between us ? Nahx, i don't know . I missing you, I wanted the past seriously with you . Although you are not my first but you are the first who i falled truely , seriously deeply but it already been long ago . It really happy to be with you in the past3 years. Everything change just like that. It's been three year le. we're still the same . I just hope it will be like the past we been before . Just friends ? But i think it quite difficult cos i cant imagine it at all . how ? It totally different . IMY ! I dont wanna much . Just wanted to be like the past how we are .
dont called me for nothing or what others things ok ! I really began to hate you ! I have tolerate so much time . I dont care about it. Just really going get irritated by you and your stupid called. I no longer the past NOELLE . The noelle now is different .! understand. No others reason from you anymore .! Pissed off man. It already untill the limit liao . that all !
woke up in the morning at 8 plus >.< , I was late for work manx. Omgg. gone case ah late for 1 hours eh .. Haha :) reach there about 9.55 to 10 should be start at 9 :x HEHEHE =.=" But luckily never kena scold . Once i reach my supervisor asked me to do the stock check :)Haha . End work at 2 pm then went to eat KFC with my uncle and cousin :) can so called first time bah . But i'm happy with it . cos i seldom went out with my relative most . All live so far from me sia . But few month one time will be great :D Haha . after that wait for my biao mei :} so i went to hougang plaza de lan shop use com awhile . LOL. haha :) bo liao ma. but quite cheap one hours 2 dollars only . Haha . hmm , after that went to JP meet anngee =) Haha , psps let you wait for soooo long . cos i from hougang take bus there -.- After that eat , walk walk jiu take bus to her house leh. Gonna ton tonight. 2nd jan working 12 to 6 :) deadd manx .. Tired sia . but wanna more money so must CHIONG CHIONG chiong !!! Money !! I want earn earn earn .. hahahha . Happy go lucky manx .. wahaha . hmm , now thinking later where we going .. hmm , omg ! Anyway a NEW YEAR COMING LEH .. 2010 :) Hope everyone happy happy :) && myself too :DDD ..
Another one year have gone :) Haha . Great another New Year . I'm satisfied with myself this year . I learn & been through alot of things . I loved the way i'm now. It's better than the past ! I dont really like my past . It really like shit >.<>
It have been 3 years plus & yet i can still thinking of you without any reason . Although we are in the same college, but we looked like we dont even know each other at all. What happen between us ? Nahx, i don't know . I missing you, I wanted the past seriously with you . Although you are not my first but you are the first who i falled truely , seriously deeply but it already been long ago . It really happy to be with you in the past3 years. Everything change just like that. It's been three year le. we're still the same . I just hope it will be like the past we been before . Just friends ? But i think it quite difficult cos i cant imagine it at all . how ? It totally different . IMY ! I dont wanna much . Just wanted to be like the past how we are .
dont called me for nothing or what others things ok ! I really began to hate you ! I have tolerate so much time . I dont care about it. Just really going get irritated by you and your stupid called. I no longer the past NOELLE . The noelle now is different .! understand. No others reason from you anymore .! Pissed off man. It already untill the limit liao . that all !