Hello .. I think it been afew days that i didnt post my post leh :D
Haha .. I'm back .. yoyoyoyoyoyoyo.. lol. tmr going to work leh ..
Training for 3 days i think .. haha .. currently chionging two job ..
going to be wonder woman .. haha
joking lols. No lah .. the second job is temporarily .
But at least better than nothing .
Money is rolling in .. woohoos . manx ..
sweeeeeeeeeeee ~~~~~~~
06 dec 09
hmmmmm . yesterday went to work with GUI RONG :)
haha . damn long nebber saw her liao..omg
she asked me to post about her -.-
Ang Gui Rong Cheryl thanks for yesterday . yea ? haha ..
I good right full name also post out hors .. haha
takecare will meet up soon again for that stupid damn belated birthday celebration .. :)
I will organize . Haha =)) hmm . ytr slack alot ah .. thanks to her .. hahaha .. but never mind got money earn jiu hao leh .. heiheihei .
05 dec
Went to ION and find my mother, brother and my cousin they all ..
After that went to Wendy'biaojie de chalet :) .. Haha . Happy birthday to her ..