Sleep in the bus but not totally fall asleep cos scare overslept >.<
Hmmm . soooooooooooooo tired ! But work better than nothing to do ah .
At least got money keep coming in and in (:
After work went to meet Ying at outram park actually going to health promotion board but it already close so we head to chinatown cos i'm soooo hungry already. Nowaday appetite damn BIG siols can eat alot manx .. Hahahhahahahah !
Tomorrow gonna work 2 to 6 only -.- only 4 hours nia ! hmm . stop here then
To Hygiene :
dont think too much ah ! hmmm .
I abit pissed off ! but nevermind in the end i still overcome . I hope i can do it sia ! Abit scared dao leh
dont think too much ah ! hmmm .
I abit pissed off ! but nevermind in the end i still overcome . I hope i can do it sia ! Abit scared dao leh