hello ! i'm back liao .. Today early morning went school , after that take bus back with clifford then saw a malay guy from CM2B wan he give a goodbye kiss -.- so lame ! forget his name leh . After that went home prepare jiu meet ying go anngee house ! Long time nevver see or meet her leh :D haha =D Soooooooooo happy ! I love my school . Haha ! Finally can see all my friends once again -.- The first thing when went to school is stupid that poor sayang ! He cannot tahan me & feqa ah .. Poor sayang ! but you also disturb us back in the end ! ahaha . That haqueem ah ! soooo dirty . eeeeeeeeeek . hahah :) dont say what he did .. Later i paiseh sia ! omgg . && that stupid meihs meihs' wilson -.- make my hair messyy sio! Hahaha ! I really did have fun in school :) hahahhaha !! Think stop here .. Bye bye !!
& Hope my paid faster come !
LOL. I dont know you miss called me for what ! But one things i wont return the called or message & asked why -.- ! Your problem I dont care what izzit about . I started to hate you leh !
& Hope my paid faster come !
LOL. I dont know you miss called me for what ! But one things i wont return the called or message & asked why -.- ! Your problem I dont care what izzit about . I started to hate you leh !