HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PEEPSSSSSSSSSSS !!~~~~~~~
Now at school deh lab using seahorse deh laptop ! Haha ~
Beside got two gila perempuan Haha , which is Shafeqa de Hygiene and Ayu deh BigMaMa !
Hahahahahahha ! actually ayu not going to study anymore . But she stay haha . So no need to quit school liao .. Hmmm , just now having PE -.-' Damn fucking loh .. I gain weight sia .. omgggg ,, 61.5 kg manx . plus my heightis OMG deh loh 156cm only . soooo short loh since sec 2 like that till now having even grow taller at all sia .. FUCKER ! wahhhllaoooooo .. I want GROW TALLER give me a 160 i HAPPY LEH sia ! really then if my height like that i dont mind my weight sia . cannot stop eating leh .. HAHAHA ! dont care as normal just eat :) Bye bye . Post again sooner later .. I LOVE ALL MY CLASSMATES :D
SHAFEQA-->LOVE YOU TOO bodoh !!!
NOELLE---> AKU CINTA PADAMU but i'm not a lesbian . although we are lesbian PARTNER !