PISSED OFF ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Currently in school lab :) Having lesson . Hahahaah ~ We girls late by one hour i think . Hahahahahahaha ~~~!
LOL. while teacher teach I was posting this post of today ..
It really pissed me in the start of the morning .
LOL. I have try to tolerate ! I dont want to hurt him .
To me is just like forcing manx .
I dislike it sia .. Really .
Even if it just ASKING . ask one or two time can liao .
All my answer to you is only see first , don know . I know .
But just dont know what to say to you ah .
I regret everything sia . I hope that i didnt know you at all sia !
Really . It like my SINGLE life being ruin like that .
Even we are NOT together sia !!
I want to be FREE & EASY ! I got my choice to say YES or NO !
I want to tell him. Maybe soon bah . I think ..
LOL. I only told my bestie and afew good friends in my class deh about how i feel ..
HAAISSSSSSSS ~~~~
nevermind . No matter what i will just SMILE along . No matter what happen .. I think ..
you want wait you wait bah ! I dont know what i can say anymore,
byebye