sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy sleepy
feel like going home ! Sian sian sian sian sian
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~~~~~~~~~~
currently in school lab usinig computer !
haha . later still got meeting to go .. ]:
sian 1/2 ..
After school gonna meet SCB out .
I want to take new phone .
As long as it a new phone i jiu happy liao :p
Finally can take leh . but hope that the M1 people never lie to me lah
Or else i confirm shag diao .
wait for 6 months leh . Maybe going IMM bah later on .
See SCB what time wake up then i end liao meet her there -.-
mother's day is coming . what should i buy for my mother ?
Actually thought of treating her go eat chu chao
But my pay haven come D:
Hope that day that i work can get pay ...
I jiu treat my mother go eat chu chao .
stop here ..
I hope and wish i didnt think much of it .
but it should time leh
but it should time leh