Monday, May 31, 2010

HELLO ! im back to post my blog :D
can say that working everyday but monday and tuesday off ..
Now already 2 am and yet i still not sleeping . :/
Gonna sleep soon .. haha ! currently at {CRAZY} deh house .
staying overnight today ! (:
Today work two job . Morning shift and afternoon shift . !
Is like damn tired loh ! But wei le money i will bing !!!
haha . I just wants money to keep rolling in jiu hao !
I got alot of things that i wanted to buy ! But no money !
So only work then got money ! Hahaha ! Rubbish talking ;/
I feel that something is missing & it better that it already missing .
Meet afew new friends !
WAIT ! do i look like malay? why so many people thought im malay -.-
hahah ! LOL. luckily i know abit malay or else mati siols :/
LOL . 2 & 3 june got EXAM ! yet im not studying at all .
Dont know why and where to start from the chapter . !
Nah, dont study better bah . Will i get the ITE cert ?
I dont know. My theory is SUCK TTM ! rofl .
Think i stop here first ! Gonna have a talking session with CRAZY NOW !
bye bye ! Nights everyone ! I miss PEH ANNGEE(bestie / laojiehs ), SIM YING YING (SCB )& of cause CHERYL ANG ( my ang gu gui )D:
haha ! loves !

SCB ! hope your eyes faster recover ;D
CRAZY ! dont think too much leh :p

I feel better when we didnt contact anymore .
Maybe im the only one who keep thinking too much bah
LOL. but forever i wont get the correct answer from you .
nah . I giving up on knowing leh . It pointless .
Bye bye !