It been 4 days i didnt post my blog . Haha .
LOL, wanted to update photos wants but cannot ley .
Cause i dont have USB cable -.- sian 1/2
Currently at my cousin house using computer .
Today went out with my primary mate but only me & XH nia .
Cos the others last min cannot make it .
So we do nothing at westmall . Damn sian loh at there.
went to csc play pool awhile , haha ! only the two of us -.-
we stay at batok till 6 plus then think of going home liao .
So i go take 945 to my cousin house loh .
wait for him will die, so i rather i go his house alone then .
Cause he with his friends . nah , so many of them .
Confirm weird ! haha ;D
Bored . Dont know what to do and go ley
But currently aiming a show ! haha .
Bored . Dont know what to do and go ley
But currently aiming a show ! haha .
下一站,幸福 . Nice sia . omg , i cry sia yesterday night because of the show -.-
Hahaa ! lol.
Going back soon . Haha.. hmm ,
I miss all the ones that i seldom meet up with them deh D;
Haha ! meet up soon yeah xp
Now schooling very tiring .
- I have to force myself to study
- I have to help the junior in the shop , if they dont understand .
- I have to attend the Business workshop ):
SIANS ! plus it till very late loh ! jidan sia .
I feel like sleeping sia . My time table all damn late go home want
4 plus or 5 plus . even if friday sia now ! cos of the workshop D;
4 plus or 5 plus . even if friday sia now ! cos of the workshop D;
Grrrr ! I want upload PHOTOS ! but cannot .. alamak =.=
Tmr still got school D; * Can i dont go ? Haha .
schooling & working ;P LOL
stop here then . Update again when im free . TCTC everyone (:
SMILE doesnt mean happy
A simple person like me .


