Saturday, June 12, 2010

Yoyo~
Back to my post.
My life is always the same.
Wake up > work > slack > home sweet home.
Was damn freaking tired after work everytime.
Haha.
I miss my school mate and also my friends outside.
Sorry keep rejecting when you all jio me out :/ Psps.
Can so call everyday working.
I want money, no choice!
Think my handphone bill gonna BOMB cause i keep calling out.
Should buy a prepaid card for calling out in case. Lols ~.~
Start work at 9 am gonna be late again, i think..
Hehe. Tired sia.
But sometime can't sleep at night, don't know why.
Hmmm. I want faster earn and even save money asap.
I want go MALAYSIA with ANNGEE they all.
And also hope my parents allow me! HAHA!
And i wanna shopping too!
I got alot of things in my mind that i wanted to buy!
HAHA ^^ and somemore malaysia will be cheaper ba.
21 june gonna have outing with my coop senior and some exco de people :)
Hope won't be sponsor :/
Hehe, i miss them.
On 10 june, went to meet anngee at lot one after work.
Pierce my ear le. Happy :D Anngee also pierce too :)
After that eat sushi at there, ying come find us too.
Haha. It's like we only meet up once a week or once a month :)
We seems like knowing each other from childhood but yet only 2years like that.
We are damn close.
I really appreciate and cherish this friendship of mine :)
HAHA. They rock my life man!
Hahahhahah. And i won't forget my the others girls too.
Gelene and cheryl !
I miss you especially cheryl.Ang !
Is like half a year then meet out once!
HAHA. Gelene.Ong ley, I know i still owe her 24hours with her.
*sound so les :x
HAHA. Gonna stop here.
Thanks Ying'SCB for helping me to post my blog!
Love you! And btw her eyes recover alr :))))))
HAHA. Will update photo when i get to use comp.