Monday, July 19, 2010





In school now . Tired & sleepy .
Again, im late . & is more worst.
dead . But at least i got go school should be okay bah :/
haha. Think will kena debarred :x
Nah, give up ..
But i love my school mates ..
hmmm. yesterday i was late for work x:
LOL.
After work meet XuHui , Zhi cheng and Jeremy to Fareast..
shopping . I brought the t-shirt i wanted for long ! (:
* Happy . And xuhui finally brought her friend present too .
Thank to me who suggest to go there .. hahha ! bhb sia ..
hmmm . After that went back panjang to meet lettice .
But she still bathing so ask to me to go yong tat birthday first,
so i bring along xh , zc and jeremy to attend too .
It was quite bored in the start . But after awhile all started to talk
hahah . great (: did have alot of fun . And laugh like MAD !
hmm . after that lettice and geraldine came too ,
but lettice came first .. wakkaskaka !
someone happy .. thanks to me again .. hahah
im a good girl right laoge ! ?
haha . think he wont be able to see my blog (:
hhahaa . lmao !~ hahahha ! after everything end ..
we all slack inside yongtat house area .
and played true & dare ..
hahaha ! mostly is dare ..
i only kena about4 or 5 time ..
luckily sia ..
so fun (: laugh like hell .
but it fun . and we all kena complain sia ..
ahhahahhahahah ! & it twice man..
played till about 11 plus .
me , zc, jeremy & yong tat sent xh to bus stop and wait for her bus with her .
After that me and yong tat walk back home while jeremy and zc too ..
hahah ! seperate way :X
hahaha . I did have alot of fun with them . especially primary school friends (:
I miss anngee ! haha ! suddenly like that say :/
cause i quite long didnt saw and contact with her leh :x
hahah..
I miss ying ying ! cause we one day didnt meet leh .
I miss xh .. hahah ! cause we always meet up and have fun (:
hmmm . I really miss the past and now ..
i feel happier now then before even since i with back my primary school mate (:
hais>
you want understand dont understand that your problem .
I wanted to end the friendship with you seriously .
it really feel suck when i saw you and think of you . even if i miss you . understand ! I hate this feeling !