HEHEHAHAHOHOLALALA !!~~
Woohoos ,, tmr going to do hair treatment !! My hair really damage n dry dao like shit liao . :x
After treatment i'm going to broke again .. Haha
This month i get 3 of my pay . I don't know what i have spent although I get pay but not so much ah . haha . But i dont't know what i spent actually my pay total up got 800++ -.-
I seriously dont know what i had spent :/
Today woke up at 2 plus . Went to bpp w my mum ;]
we went to kopitiam & eat . After that walk walk awhile jiu go to the Harvey Norman as she want to buy the dont know what it call .. haha ! After buying off we go back home . I help to carry the things . It not heavy at all , but my hand pain cause of that string -.- .. LOL. it was like every 5 - 10 min me n my mother keep passing the thing she bought . haha ;}
Reach home about 4 like that . I went to sleep again . till 5plus wake up bath n off to work .
Haha ! tired & Lazy . hehe . Actually going to mac w my working friend . but in the end only two of us so decide not to go . So i went back panjang go home bath n prepare hao leh meet zharbo at bus stop n went to 163 for our dinner . Wahahaha :] Off to her house after that .. lol. haha . HOpe tmr the treatment is good . :/ I feel like cutting short but quite alot of people ask me not to cut . Cause they want to see i w long hair . But i not use to it . haha , plus my hair grow very slow . hais ~ Haha . gonna stop the topic for today ..
Yesterday went shopping w zharbo at orchard . Bought myself a pair of shoes . Zharbo too :]
after off to hereen [ if i never spell it wrongly :] Sian ah sian . After that off to bugis . As ying need to work . Eat sakae suki buffet . haha . after that shopping again :/ till 5 plus ying went to work . I went to my shop n visit n slack :] My friend give me a dress from her shop :] Loves her . Haha . I try out all the dress n top but only like that dress so i get it :] heihei . Thanks yvonne .. ahahhaha . After that went up iluma de CDK n find ying . Cause she working . Hehehe . Till 11 plus i went to meet sayhong n rasul at bugis mrt de underpass . thanks ying , shimin n shiqi pei me walk till the underpass then . Went to ruskhan de shop i think . LOL.. haqueem was there that Red guy whho love red ttm . Hahahahah , Slack w them at there . Hot man . I sweat sia , jidan gao . Hahaha , poor sayang kena disturb by me :/ LOL. Till 2 plus i think we walk to th esplanda de behind there take NR . dont know how to spell .lmao -.- Me n say hong took NR8 while rasul NR5 . the journey to that busstop about 15 to 25 min .. Thanks rasul for that ' SHORT CUT '''!!! hahah . No NR to panjang sian 1/2 . so i took dao batok cab home .Hhaha . reach panjang around 3 plus .. sleepy. didnt woke up in the morning around 9 plus . Cause have to meet that who .. IN the end i overslept . Obvioussly .. haha , I think he know i will over slept . hehehheheheh .. okay , stop here . Nights :]
I miss you , but i dont have the feeling toward you .