Monday, November 22, 2010

currently at ying house :) came here to see mei mei .. hmmm , but wheen she saw me in the start she blur blur -.- think she abit forget my face but rmb the name :] teehee ^^ woohooo~~ done my stock take .. the final want is on tuesday night .. && thank my collegue for helping me .. appreciate ! gonna overnight at giant again :] today wake up at 11 plus hahah , my family waiting for me to wake up n go eat . Sign a singtel plan for my dad .. Hahahha , student plan :x . after eating breakfasst with them straight away went to work . im damn sleepy as yesterday night i stress with my project & stock take . shocking right . i did project . but we friends help :[ but thank to my classmate who help me :] really thank if not i think i whole night stare at the paper blur sia . teehee ^^ hmmm , But i have finish my project today liao . happy happy . tmr have to help ke jing as she my partner ., yea , she cleverer than me but i also need to help . I really hate to crack my brain to do project sia , but bobian . I cannot like that . 2 more weeks n it totally holiday to me leh . i have to tahan. & i really hope i can graduate soon . & as fast as possible . I dont want to study .. hahahaha . If i graduate then it about time for me to work full time . but firstly i think i need some break that mean i need abit more holiday life to relax myself .n able to outing with friends :] hoho . I hope i can did it . although my family got some problem that only afew of them know. I hope i can handle my things all by myself . I mus learn n use to be indepedent . :] I must not seek for help .. :[ I dont want to fall sooo easily . :] JIayou jiayou . hahahha !!! tmr got school sia :x n im still awake . hahaha , going home soon later on . tmr die die also must wake up n go school :] hmmm , my form teacher said i did improve alot by my school attendance n study perforrmer . yeappies . Im trying my best although i dont want or i dont feeel like or what . I know i love to chat alot in schoool . a girl who very noisy :] but use to it can liao . teehheeee .. december coming soon . alot of friends opening chalet n bbq . gonna BROKE sooon .. haisss . but class chalet i die die also will go :] hahah . hope it will be fun . im waiting for 3 dec .. you know what school holiday n also my big resting day :] great .. think i gonna stop here . Night everyone ..