Tuesday, June 07, 2011

I going crazy sooner or later



Hello people (: Well I think Im seriously grow super fatter & fatter that i can't imagine it D:  Hahahaha , Food is soooo tempting that i can't stop eating sia ! OHMY -__-" . Anyway , Life is still as usual . Working working working &&&& studying studying . I feel very tired . But i dont know why i dont have the intend to stop myself for being so tired . Yea , i will complain im tired . But i dont wants to stop working ! hehe, im still young that i can learn more things . And start to save more money . And i thinkn i gonna gone crazy sooner or later i think ? Hmmm . But i will try my best to do my best & even stable my time with all my loves one (: . I have not much to post actually so it shall be a simple post . I updated my blog is because i really have no idea who i can/ wanted to tell him/her . I rather hide everything in me . The feeling i  had . Im sooo tired . Keep paraniod . D: But thanks to my dear for being there . But im sorry for my sudden attitude sometime . I think im really crazy soon -__- . But sometime you should know why bah . Hor dear ?? But im really happy to have you . (: I'll try my best hao ma ? (: Dont sad nah . hahahhaha :p Im always a girl who love to disturb ppl . Especially when im in ite ! I freaking miss them D: Seriously cause all of us really quite understand each other & also not like other classes that betray . Then seperate groups. Our is totally 1 whole class together , Even if seperate class . everyone heart & mind is still on CM1C/CM2C . I really miss every moments with them DDD: hehe ^^ Hope to have a outing soon with them (: hehehehehhehe . Gonna end class in 30 min :D Heihei . Tmr got work . woohoo ~~~ Gonna stop here . Byebye .. see ya


Okays . think i stop here . Bye peop

Well i really waiting for our  6 monthsary to reach . wondering what you gonna do for me (:le .