Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I miss my medium length hair and slimmer cheek







 Hello guys, im back again.  Haha , viewing all my photo and it true man im growing super duper fat ! && i cant imagine too. Oh my . I miss my hair which is longer that time. Starter to regret to cut my hair short cos it so curve right now! Dislike it man. I wanna go for soft rebonding soon! Cannot tahan my hair like that . Hehe ^_^ Okay . working right now. Doing my account stuff ! Like a bored but no choice as i have to do it or else will get scolding from cousin again. Oh my im keyboard warrior right now . Keep on typing and typing seen to be like hardworking but guess what? Im updating my blog. Worst x.x .. Haha , Okay got to leave office soon have to walk to high street centre to take cheque from a company like so mafan man. Im super lazy to walk over can ! Sian. Help !!!!! Okay . got to go ! hehe. Byebye,. will post again later on. TATA !~~