Friday, December 02, 2011

I MISS MY ITE MATES ~

i look like children anot in this photo ? Hahaha , Grab some photo from fb just to post this blog . Serioudly i miss my ITE friends . && The truth is actually they are the best classmate i ever had. As for now i dont really like my current higher nitec class though it not bad but guess what is bored :x
I super miss CM1C/CM2C people.
But i know i gonna meet hygiene soon i guess. (:
Faziela i will see her in school . Cos we both are same class.
Mia & Linda  super long never saw them but hope they are doing great yay (: 

I miss Wilson lay wen kang & Clifford Ang Wei Kang man :(
They are my best sister/brother .
Yay , they dote me the most amount all the guy that is in class. Hehehee , cos they never treat me like girl -.- Instead they treat me like their brother :x But no choice i treat them like my sister :) *opps. 
I wanna plan to book a chalet for everyone to have a gathering again like how we have last year but i think it should be difficult i guess D: Cos all are quite busy as some guy already went to NS and most of them wont have much time to save the money for a chalet . Like a sian. Last year chalet was too great thought there's some weird thing happen but nevermind now is happy ending liao :D Glad for it too. Here are some photo when we have from last year chalet ! Heheheheh . can see that im happier with them ? Cos is full of joke especially when  there's Wilson and Alex. They are the jiao wei group. 
As i miss disturbing rasul ( my sayang) . I guess he find it irriating but he call me darling before till he dream of me . Like super funny sia. Me and Hygiene is like omg . That great so can disturb him . Hahahahaha, cant imagine . (: But im happy to be in CM2C no regret at all . I love making Shafeqa to morning call me in the morning just to ask me to go school . hehe, very bad right but yay  she is my twin sister no choice have to wake me up or else without me in class the class is too peace . Hahahaha joke na. I think im the class nosier ba ? Hehehe . Okay stop here (: Byebye .
Let the photo to make the post to be longest ba
hahahah :D some of the outing and hari raya photo is inside too (: