Photo that i found inside my photo album. So happy to view it again. I know i'm so cute right. Cannot maintain sia. But i find that i seriously look like a boy instead of a girl. Hahahahaha :D Imagine asking me to wear like this again. It is impossible unless i slim down back. hahahahaha :D maybe abit slimmer i guess i dare & will wear what ever i can. Working now so boring & lazy to work. Feel like sleeping. Got lots of things to do but the problem is i'm super duper lazy to tahan. Gonna have long weekend this week only have to work for four days . Yipees ~ Faster thursday man. I wanna faster end work go home and rest. So tired. Shall stop about this topic. change change change ~
Hi <3 d:="d:" didn="didn" for="for" monthsary="monthsary" nbsp="nbsp" oh="oh" one="one" our="our" p="p" photo="photo" t="t" ten="ten" took="took" ya="ya" year="year">
I sleep away my saturday & also our anniversary.
Hehehehehe ~ But dear boy didn't blame on me. Cause he see me sleep until so shiok.
Feel bad and also i'm really very tired.
But of course nevermind it okay ah. Cause we gonna celebrate on our two years anniversary soon (:
Two more months to go. wow. like power right.
I didn't know that we can even last so long.
I didn't know that he love me so much from the start till now.
I know i'm bhb, but having someone who love you whole heart is so blessed.
Of course i love him too. But maybe i have a strong heart which alway confused me and telling well it nothing. I know sometime my words hurt him so much. But he never tend to leave me.
See i'm so foolish because i'm the one who wanna leave sometime.
he's to good for me. That i don't know how to appreciate it.
Maybe once hurt and i still don't believe that much but he helps me .
He try his best to make me to trust him. Yes, i trust him. super lots.
He a good person that i can share my secret but he is not a good listener.
Cause i don't know whether did he heard me anot.
Hahahahahhahaa :D okay , shall stop here.
3>



