Thursday, April 25, 2013

25th April 2013 , Big Day for everyone

Firstly, Happy 21st birthday to my friend/ so-called big sister/ Secondary school friend.
Ah meh, you are 21 year old liao. 
Last long with your boyfriend. 
Hope you did enjoy your day. 
Yay, she indeed pretty right ? Haha, first time seeing her wearing dress and heels. 
It really suit her. and she really need to wear often.





Geraldine & Yeomin


We have known each other since sec 1 till now.
Happy happy *


Me & YeoMin.




A photo of me & my brother. 
* Pardon we are acting cute. 
I look cuter than him i know. hahaha
I dote him but hope he won't take it for granted,.


My eye bag is heeling. I love it 



What I alway do when i'm sleeping and when he is still playing his PS3. naughty him.



I look like 1 auntie.



saw this bag & i really like it even thought the flower not really like leh.

Lastly, shall upload one of my bias photo. 
End with his picture.
awwww so cute ~_~




v