Kind of miss my young look.
Hahahaha, i know i alway look young. LOL. no la.When i grow fatter each time i find that i look super old day by day.What happen ? Hahaha,. maybe because im fat ?Sigh, use to prefer thought that i look mature.Now i look mature i wanna people thought i look young.Well well this is life. Everything is unpredictable.Shall face it. Hahahaha =D working right now. But yet i'm blogging .A short blog will do. i have no mood to work D:I need him badly.Miss him so much that he can't even fetch me after work now.Weekdays without him is boring.I rather accompany him. I rather stick with him,As long as both of us are happy and blessed.I prefer with him 24 or 48 hours without boredness.I bet bf also think this way.Love our relationship that we won't get bored of each other after staying together sticking together.Sad , happy angry disappointed together,we have tons of fun. Now he is serving navy & i'm so bored.Yes, i have to endure so do him.He been complaining that he miss me and of course his home. I know but well it time for him to be a man,Hahahaha :D People have to endure 2 years but yet i need 5 years OMG.Gonna be tough for both of us. But i know both of us can do it (: stop here. byebye. working time.
