Monday, June 17, 2013

long long time ago

Hello people, i am back again. Nowadays no one seen to be blogging anymore. Am i right ? Guess all are busy same as me. But i am super duper lazy to work so i decided to blog instead. Super sleepy right now. Time please pass faster. work is kinda boring. But i love weekend :) Can rest and also bf can accompany me. Been so use to it with him. I guess he also think of this too. Tired of working here sometime. People turn out to be so harmful and fake. But well what can we do ? I can't figure when they are good or bad. Do you know ? I guess you don't know too. They are so 'complicated' that you won't know it too sometime. Being so childish i guess. Hahaha. I wanna take a super long leave badly.
Need a break. Need plenty of sleep. Yay gonna meet Les today. Gonna save alot this week as i didn't bring much money. die liao lo.