BORING TUESDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
HELLO TUESDAY .
I am so bored right now. Today i am working at warehouse. I swear i am bored to death soon.
Didn't know what to post actually but just post for the sake of my boredness.
Well well, 17 more days to our 3rd years anniversary. Is like WOW so long le.
I didn't imagine before that i will have such a long relationship before. And thank to him that why i can make it to now. Never fail to encourage me. Can't believe that he is this kind of guy right ? Hahaha, me too.
Who ask him to have such a so called "Ah Beng" look, having a bad communication with people because he didn't talked much to people who he don't know. He very protective of himself, he is super those COOL COOL type but he is quite easy going when every one get to him. Can't see that he have so many goods brother with him. Is really those super goods. I guess guy are easier to have goods brother then girls. This is what i think. But not very sure if i am right. Hahaha, Thinking what kind of CNY clothes i should wear for upcoming Chinese New Year. Totally have no idea at all. Maybe just normal will do. Cause it not special at all when it come to CNY when we tend to grow older. Now a day, i have been watching old drama don't know why. Just feel like watching. And i have been repeating the drama. I guess i am crazy right? It only 2.40pm. Wow. 3 hours for me. Should i left early ? I feel like leaving early lor. SO boring and i have nothing to do till i can watch drama and even blog right now. Must well don't work today >.<
Shall stop here. byebye