I am on medical leave today. Resting today, tomorrow going back to reality.
Work! Hope i can recover faster. Oh shit, i totally forget what time i eat medicine. OMG.
Been watching drama have Puff Guo & Aaron Yan totally into them. She is like totally perfect (like cute/pretty & sexy) So boring at home. Thinking if i should vacuum and mop the floor till i sweat.
Should i ? I don't know. Feeling totally so weak after eating the medicine. So fragile so numb.
Didn't feel this weak before. So weak freaking weak.
Shall stop my drama life. Here a photo of my OOTD on last week. And it the fifth time i wearing this pink nike air shoe. Suit me right ? I also think so hahaha. BHB. I been very fitting with hot pink shoe since when i have my first pink vans shoe in my ITE times. But actually how i wish there is a mint color shoe! But there is none which caught my eye.
A overdue photo of me and dearest boy. Feel that i look so mature then him. why why why ? Can someone tell me why. Haha, but to others say that no both look the same. I also hope so.
.jpg)
.jpg)


