Tuesday, February 25, 2014

喜欢你 .

It WEDNESDAY. Hooray. Even though I find that 2014 is passing so fast and it going to the end of FEBRUARY .
Well it didn't went smoothly for me this WHOLE FEB is a SUPER DUPER TOUGH life I ever had.
So dearest MARCH please treat me better. Alright I have my hair cut with dearest boy. && I cut my hair like about more than 4 inch for my fringe and side hair. Told the stylist I want behind short too but she insist that don't cut away so she didn't cut away even I say I want to . Ass !!!! Very bad right. I having a super bad hair right now. It more wavy, curly and damage,. OMGGG. Colleague say I look like auntie. But bf mom say I look better with short hair as I don't look like I not enough sleep. Same thinking as me . I feel I look more energetic now. Do i look CUTE ? HAHA. Yes, I do look fatter and chubbier but it didn't bother me at all. But to have my hair to look nicer i have to blow it ! Cause I eventually didn't stop myself to cut down my foods. ( as I really can't say NO to my fav foods.) I am not those girls who will because of slim don't eat to made myself unhealthy. Even though obsess is also a very super unhealthy but I will try my very best to cut down my amount of foods and fried food. It been a couple of years everyone hear this sentence that I will cut down the amount of my food. * HAHAHA.

 
Yesss, we finally got ourselves a couple tee (Manchester Jersey). Luckily have my size , even though i look fat on it. It been 3 years that we didn't really get any couple tee except rings , necklace and bracelet. Hahaha. Even though the procedure it slow. It might also be good. Cause there are still lot of stuff we can bought :)
 
&& yes I miss my SYY so much that we even break record that we didn't meet for one month ++ which is also hitting two months. *round of applause. We didn't make it before. Remember that last time if we didn't meet each other we will still find it weird even though one day never meet. I guess this is the reason why we called "LES". Am so touched by her every words. Even though our friendship is 5-6 years already but of course there is a long path more for us. Yes, after we married of course we will meet cause we will miss each other. Hahaha, And I believe our endless topic will not stop. But she really change a lot * as in to a even more better person. I feel so happy for her. As I see her like my sister when she is like 14 or 15 years old. And every year of course we MUST celebrate each other birthday without FAIL OK! IT A MUST. Even though she is a sweet character but I am not a sweet person so I seldom very sweet to anyone or even my boyfriend. But once awhile I did it. Why ? I am not sure too. Just out of sudden. Thank for everything, all I want to say you have already steal it. ! Hahaha, so as long as you know how important you are to me can already right ? ha-ha

 
 
 
Alright shall stop here. Byebye :)

 
http://youtu.be/IQ1g8ShGaVU