Friday, June 13, 2014

Day Thirteen For The Month Of June 2014

Start work !! Decide to anyhow post before i start work. So sleepy and tired today. It Friday already. Which everyone love it the most as it hitting weekend! Where people can go out shopping, gathering, enjoying, relaxing, clubbing, drinking or even the longest time to rest. As for me? I am not sure. Guess BF friend is celebrating birthday, so I should be attending birthday ba ? If not shopping and resting at home. Been so lazy and saving money. So that it my June. Lame ah lame ah me. hahaha. Bye-bye

~~~ I am back . Staying home today with love. Ha-ha, now it is so convenience when there is a laptop and a CPU so no one will snatch too. Catching drama again. So in love with this two Taiwan drama (愛上兩個我) and (喜歡·一個人). So whenever I reach home I am using lappy to chiong my drama. Don't know why, just feel like blogging this few weeks. Guess I am too happy and excited, I guess. But the feeling is great. Can't faster get to have a long weekend to just relax. I guess it the first time that I apply for a long leave. Been rushing finish all my stuff in work, there's too many stuff to clear that I over stress it. But today I feel great time pass fast, cousin having a good mood so do baby too. So it good. But Ya Hui is too cute, when she saw bf. She have a super duper far distance away from him. Guess he too fierce Le with his look but problem is he still smile some-more. So she hug me so tight. OHHHHH ~~ she is too cute but a bit mischievous nowadays as her mom put her in childcare which we guess she is frighten. Okay, weather today is SHITASS i swear. It too hot even I on the fan level 3 -.- ...

Saw Les blog, yeah her birthday is coming. Don't worry I will get something for you, I try my best to get things I think is good for you. Hahaha, Sorry that I can't help you for anything for your chalet, you know I know. I can't think anything at all, when my 21st is just super duper simple until like no decoration at all. Laugh~ Thank, yes I will have a lot a lot of fun when I went Hong Kong. Guess what you are actually the first one who know I am going Hong Kong. Got feel shiok anot. Hhaahha. I know I am lame.

Alright, Bye people !