Friday, June 27, 2014
Thank God Is Friday
Firstly, thank it Friday already. Time pass so fast and I am flying for my first ever trip to Hong Kong. Am so excited and eager. But yet I feel so scare now and I missing my family :( Don't know why. So wanna go home and see them before I fly. Haha, sound like I am leaving this country for years. But I guess because it my first time ba. Realise that everyone is so happy for me when I said I am going overseas. Almost all my friend and my relative are happy for me. Haha, it make me feel like I am a kid some time but well I am already 22 year old. Too old liao, hope everything went smoothly and well. Most importantly is fun! I hope I have lots of fun. I hope I can get cheaper and nice dress or clothes for my size. Cause I am not those every style suit me, so is actually kinda difficult for me. If you ask me to describe my style of wearing I can't tell too. But definitely not sexy, gorgeous style. Mmm, maybe cute & hiphop style ? I prefer this. But as casual as possible cause I like simple. That the easier way to dress up and easier to match with. But I know mostly I don't dress the style I like. As I have no confidence at all. Only my closer friend know. Haha, Oh ya this year saw FB there is so many people going Hong Kong, kind of super hot place uh this year. Well, If possible I will want to save even more and bring my parent to Taiwan. I really want to. Even though there is one things I can't do only. But well I guess is time for me to faster save that much and bring them there to relax. As they are already counted as old as for my age as a first child, I guess. Today have the feel to bored, don't know why. Meet Les for a short meet up just now before I fly tomorrow. I can see she is happy for me as it one of my wish in my 21st birthday. Kind of dream came true ? Well after I came back from Hong Kong is LES BIG DAY. Still thinking of what to buy for her. But well, shall see in Hong Kong if not have to come back singapore and buy. But I hope she will like the present I bought for her even though if it not what she really want. * Les, if you saw my blog, don't ask what I bought for you. Cause it is a surprise ^^ Hahaha, make your heart itchy** :P It 11:30pm now and I am not sleeping can't sleep yet. Guess I am too excited or because it is Friday, as I always sleep late on Friday & Saturday. Shall force myself to sleep as early as possible I don't want to have panda eye. Hahaha, Alright shall stop here and watch my drama first before I sleep. Goodnight people. Takecare. Shall blog when I am back and free. Love....
at
11:26 PM