Hi peeps ~ It Sunday today, it has been awhile for not updating my blog. But there is nothing for me to post as everyday is the same ( wake up , work then home, sleep) My life for my weekdays. But this week is a tiring week cause i choose to work on fri and sat due to the baby fair. Oh yes, I am having a weak health now, having a bad cough and i guess asthma is coming but i am spamming water and avoiding cold drink if i can. Cause I don't want to see doctor again. Bf , my parent and some of my close friends said that I fall sick is like one month sick one time. But i have tried to not to eat so unhealthy food le. Hahaha. But well i know my health i will try to get well as soon as possible cause being sick is super comfortable. Alright I am planning to change phone. Am thinking of either S4 Zoom or Galaxy K zoom. I know people will tell me of course galaxy k zoom because it is the latest, well i am still considering. Both I like it a lot. Shall decide asap.
Okay, shall not talk about my life now. I have been catching drama like those China/ Hong Kong drama. Currently in love with this drama which i upload photo below. OMG 李易峰 & 李沁 IS A CUTE AND PRETTY/HANDSOME (to me la). They look perfect together. But well it drama i know. Hahaha. Within 2 days i finish 50 episode. Well I know I am crazy. But the ending is not nice. Because i really hope in the end they both together for the ending. But overall is good. When I like the drama and find it interesting I always can't stop the drama. Ended up i slept at 4am in the morning. Hahaha.
Alright shall stop here. Bye Bye !!! ~~ Shall update soon.



