March has been a tiring and stressful month to me currently. So many jobs to do and things to settles.
But I can't handle it well. Recently has been so stressful till I'm falling sick. But luckily it SO CALL settle already. But there is too MANY THINGS for me to do at work. So many things I need to clear up. Till I even have one or two helper also not enough. Hope everything goes smoothly, as my short getaway is coming soon. Don't wanna mess up my mood. I SWEAR IT WILL DEFINITELY SPOILT MY MOOD. Hahaha, didn't know what to update but I just feel like updating my blog even though I seldom use it now. Been super duper busy. No time for me to rest at all. But I will get myself some rest no matters what. Am going to Bangkok again next month,. Hoping time will pass slowly when I am there. So I can relax and enjoy myself more. Want to have a good massage but I guess I won't have the chance ba? Maybe a short leg massage will do. Gonna eat, shop,play and sleep well in that 5D4N. Thank BF for being there and always pampering me no matter what. Bringing me overseas twice a year, as he plan last year for it. Love being together with him. Just the two of us. Yes, even though we are already like 4 years plus going to 5 years this year. But he is still the same and getting more and more pampering me. I know it, it a good things. And every girl would want her bf to be this. That is why relationship last so long. I hope even after we married there is a must to date once in a months or weekly. Feeling blessful. hahaha. Alright shall stop here. And update my blog when I am back from bangkok. hehe.