Day 26 of APRIL 2015
I am so bored at home, while bf is resting at home as he just done his duty finish since yesterday.Am going out later with him. Guess going to find his mom birthday present or he want to shopping so shall see whether if i guess it corret. hahaha So here I am updating my blog :D So it shall be a short update for what I am doing in APRIL 2015. AM TOTALLY BROKE. hope time pass faster while i am not spending so much. PAYDAY please come fast. Hahaha.
Day 25 of APRIL 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DA JIE
Hope you stay pretty and healthy till OLD.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOMIN (AH MEH)
Of course hope you stay healty, pretty forever. Faster have BABY TAY soon.
Hahaha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STUPID.
Take care of yourself. Hope you stay healty !
Hope they enjoy their day with their loves one. Hehe. ~~
Day 20 of APRIL 2015
HAPPY 52th MONTHSARY TO US #JOELNOELLE
Thank for holding onto me each and everytime.
AI NI :D HAHAHAHA
(Heyhey, sorry ah no photo)
Have a short dinner with BFF. Finally we meet in three, it has been a month i guess? & also photo of us it has been long ago we three took together. I guess the last time should be when AP ROM ? guess how long it is. Is like WOWWWW. Hahha, Actually we didn't meet as much as last time now. But our friendship is as strong as each time. Glad to have them in my life. Guess what first time we see our SYY eat so much till she keep ordering the meat (HAHAHA) . But we indeed eat alot that day totally worth it. Let meet up soon ok ? I know LES, yoou will see my blog :D haha. Love your~~
** oh ya we keep finding the bright light to take photo actually. (LIKE SIAO) I know. HAHA**
Day 17 of APRIL 2015
Celebrate my big aunt 70th birthday on 17th April 2015. Well it a surprised celebrate and she love it. As she is so sad and bored that no one call her on her birthday this year so she keep wandering in office. It damn funny and cute her expression but no one actually told her what is going on. Haha..
Day 10 - 14 of APRIL 2015
The 3rd time we fly together ~~~ #NNHQNSJJ
To my dearest man. Thank for putting the effort & promise you said each and everytime. Thank for loving, pampering me even though I am stubborn and ridiculous at times.
Iloveyou~~
To my dearest man. Thank for putting the effort & promise you said each and everytime. Thank for loving, pampering me even though I am stubborn and ridiculous at times.
Iloveyou~~
1st time sit Singapore Airlines. WOOO, like high class hor. Actually to me now sitting aeroplane is like the same. Just the matter of enviroment and sitting space. Ohya, drama to watch, music to listen. The service for budget airline and normal airline is the same. But not a bad experience. It really kills time when watching drama in the plane.
Time to FLY ~~
Le BF bully me by putting this captain american mask and holding that "so-called" plate. AM I CUTE? haha.
Love this photo, I look not FAT. ! That the main point okay. #OOTD on the first day.
First things we reach BBK cab down to our hotel and get prepare and off to Talat Rod Fai Night Market. It not our first time going there actually. It actually the best and cleanest night market which I went in Bangkok. As I am scare having a bad stomache so I didn't risk myself to eat street food. Cause I have a bad stomach. But this night market I bet it clean and yummy. Even though it not like chatuchak. But here do have bigbig prawn all this too but very less. But we didn't really bought much things this time round over here. Cause we have nothing on our mind to get it.
we went to chatuchak, finding a clean place to eat is difficult actually. But that day I sweat alot I swear, even dear boy was shock and ask if i am alright cause i swear too much till I am dehydrated actually even i drink alot of water. Got a couple singlet together there and finally a leg massage IT FEEL DAMN GOOD actually when you walk/shopping alot and after that get a good massage to relief.
In the end we train to SIAM and eat restaurant instead, and walking around there while waiting for the night market to open right opps of SIAM. HAHAHA.
didn't took much photo this time. Am so lazy. YES, FINALLY I TRIED AFTER YOU. Is NICE de lor. I like :D So happy after eating this. hehehe. I know it fattening but can't resist when good food is infront of me.
Went to SIAM there for lunch and walk around then went to ASIATIQUE . Luckily it actually near our hotels stay. we just leave one station away, Hahahha. First time there. But it pouring heavily. It freaking big tha t everyone actually rain out of the boat once reach.
My OOTD. for day 3 or day 4 i forget liao. I am very very tired.
AGAIN ~~ our watch collection. Nice anot ? I find it not bad cause I actually finding something like this for a long time. Finally found something alike and it look fine on me :D
Shall stop here as I am so lazy blog liao.. hahaha !!























