Hello ! I'm back =D
Morning woke up then went to school with Hygiene !
Hmm . Shioks sia hmm . very sian eh now .,
I hate project !!! damn hate it manx , hais !~ Giving up but that frog in my class kept nagging like ah pe sia ! stupid !
after school meet lei an then take train together go bukit gombak . Haha!
I went to my cousin house then he send me to my cousin house , LOL.
accompany him wait for bus jiu go to my cousin house leh .
Reach cousin house do that stupid project . * STRESS up !
hmm . i done abit only sia . cos dont know can search what leh but i wil buck up !
hmmm mmm .. lol. stop here dont know what to post leh
To SCB ! Cheer ups man !! :D anything can called or text me ..