




This are the Photo i took with my ITE mates ! Haha :D Gila shiols ! (:
Aku Cinta padamu..
some are last month want cos we when for COOP bbq ! (:
Hahahahahahahaha ~
I really dont know what my answer to him at all sia . It sooo confusing ! I dont know i really like him anot ! I really dont know ! Like or Love ? It's been three years that i didnt gone for relationship . But it really been so long that the feeling just came back again to him ! I'm confuse really confuse ! But the situation is difference . I trying to act as nothing happen . Almost cry last time cos scare and hate that feeling which coming back now ! I dont like it . It's really very weird ! Hais.. All now i need it time only :) shun qi zi ran liang bahs .









