Friday, March 28, 2014

It a Friday



SOOO IN LOVE WITH KEY :O 
How cute is him, hahaha. 



Been being PMS like nobody elses to dear boy. OMG. But he still endure and giving in to me. 
I know I am always not a good girlfriends. well no one is perfect.
It seen like i look so much older than him. Have to buck up to slim a bit to look younger.
My logic. hahaha.





I look so healthy and fresh after playing basketball with brother. Feel so energetic and happy to play basketball with brother. He seldom will want bring me out with him. But that day he is so good he bring me along with him. Yes, I indeeed have a brother who always get scold or shout from me when i am in a bad mood. But he didn't blame at me before. He dote me a lot even though he didn't bought me anything before but he is very caring to family which you will melt by him at times.