Thursday, March 20, 2014

39 months

Our Thirty-Nine Monthsary 



It Thursday today and it also our thirty-nine months today. Ever since i cut my hair i dislike to take photo often and i don't know why. It so PONG like auntie. Even though I now already look like one due to I am fat ? I guess. Ha ha, but i don't care at all. Maybe will go for some exercise soon to be healthy only. As long as i don't gain anymore that will do. So here our photo for 39th months. Which it start with our first photo together. We look so young last time. But now is like only i look old leh. why ah. I feel that i look mature and older than him, while he is older a few months than me. Ha ha. 






A few photo of my fav bias. OMG, he is so CUTE !!!!