A photo of my fats and chubby face. I find myself cute in this photo. Hahaha. BHB right. I know. Cause I am so bored at home after mah-jong sessions with bf friends. Even though dear boy is not with me I still go mah-jong with his friends. Hahaha. But he didn't reject me to go and play as he know I will be freaking bored at home. Early morning went home today to eat breakfast with my parent at 163 for KKM. Loving it, of course. Home afterwards and off to 163 again to meet les and her bf to see them eat. Haha, cause I have already ate my breakfast so have a short meet up with them and back home again. I think I am too FREE. Around 2 plus off to Bukit Gombak Mrt there for dentist with parent. Did cleaning for my teeth for just $15.15 OK! It freaking CHEAP! Oh yeah, because I have the "Health Assist" cards. Everyone have I guess. Dear All. if you going dentist for just cleaning can use this card for good discount and indeed save a lot. Don't waste uh. The one who clean and polish my teeth say I have a good teeth which I was like hmm weird. But well of course it a good thing. So I must protect my teeth to be good till I am old. Haha. wanted to brace my teeth but I have not enough money. GOD, PLEASE DONATE ME JUST ONLY 5K TO BRACE TEETH OK. Haha, cause I want a perfect straight teeth and of course a healthy teeth too. It 1.02am I am still not sleeping even though I am so sleepy now. Such a bad habit of me when it come to weekend. Hope this weekend pass slowly alright cause I am so nua to work. No mood. Super lazy. How I wish I have holiday like how I am when I am in school. I MISS SCHOOLING TIME. It awesome. It always a good idea to have part time job when schooling to have some experience making more friends earn some money for buying stuff you want. Of course also must have some free time just to go out with friends and enjoy. IT A MUST. So your school like won't waste. Just my thought. Laugh.
I MISS YOU... Hope you can book out tomorrow. This few months it a tough moment which you had. Have a been a listen ear for him. As this few months he is so tired and tough period for him. Don't worry I will be here for you no matter what. Pour everything to me so you won't feel so stress. Ever since you serve navy I can see that you have grown up a lot character didn't change but the rest is good. You have change to a even better person than before. Good jobs. Haha.Alright shall stop here byebye. Goodnight people.