Hi !
It coming to the end of the year soon. Well well life is still the same. This year have been a happiest and toughest year i had. I even have the urge to quit my job. But am really happy cause dear boy fulfill my wish to go overseas some more twice! AWWWW. Next year going overseas too. But am still thinking where to choose. He love to ask me where i wanna go, but after choosing he say i am the one always choose -.- Good job. I want to go Japan, Korea or taiwan! But i have a condition is to SAVE MONEY. win liao lor. But if possible i wanna go some where is cheap. Don't wanna spent too much. hahaha ! I am getting darker too. Ever since i came back from Bangkok. haha. Well. i bought a new phone for myself with a little support from dear boy. super love this phone. I didn't even edit my photo and is like my yan zhu is so big and dark. hahaha . chio hor. LOL. I know BHB. Thinking whether if i should go and study. But i have no idea what course i want to study. I know it has been like 4-5 years ago where everyone is still asking me to study but i don't like so no one actually force me. Cause every one know the more they force the more i wont listen unless I am willing to do it. But i know it for my own good. But still gonna thank my friends.
Candyshot. EAT EAT EAT is what i always do. Imagine dear boy friends ask him how he could feed me till so different. Haha. yes, i gain i do gain but he still here. No worry. Haha. this photo i seen like not that FAT i even look small size leh. hahahaha. But i am trying to eat lesser already okay. Oh yes, 2 more days to our 4th years anniversary. Shall update again soon.
first photo with dear boy using my new phone. hehehehe :D
This phone is super good for SELFISH! I SWEAR. But guess what is a china phone. I didn't knew it somemore. Am so stupid. But nevermind i like :)
At first I thought it is a mint color. but it actually mint blue. LOL. think i color blind.
alright shall stop here.




