Saturday, January 10, 2015

A Brand New Year ~~ WELCOME TWOZEROONEFIVE

HAPPY 2015 PEOPLESSSS ~~~~

It has been hard since 2014 till now for work, as there is plenty of things to do still. So hope I can finish it soon. Well, 3rd day of 365 days attend ex-colleague wedding dinner. Such a blissful marriage. Congratulation Daniel :)  Didn't manage to take photo with them via my hp. So the girls get to take photo. Hahaha, but main point is that little niece of mine. So naughty but lovely which no one will want to scold her after all.
Ask her to take photo with me see what she did behind me. Hehehe ~



Finally she took proper photo with me. She is good at posing right ? Can be model liao hahaha. How i wish i was a child with no worries. Some one who will take care of me instead.



The last day of 2014 bring my mom to BPP for lunch. :D She is always lucky that I have treat so many times then treating my dad or brother. Haha


Throwback to 23122014 ~~ Xmas eve with my all time favourite KNS. Correct me if i am wrong, i guess this is the 3rd time we celebrate xmas together without fails. There are more to go. Hahaha, let never stop this alright. Even though it actually difficult to buy cause don't even know what to buy at all. But well afterall is a good ending the best parts. :) 


Oh ya, I guess this post will be the longest among today posts. 
HAPPY 4 YEARS ANNIVERSARY MY DEAREST BOY.
It has been the fourth years we  have been together. Surprise ? No, every adult thought we have already somemore. Haha, but well we are still young for marriage stage i think. Well my idea age for marriage is 25. So there is actually 2 more years. I don't wanna to get married early or late I guess any age between 23 to 25 is good enough. As we people will have a income this and that. But well let don't think too much. Cause 25 years old is actually young for a guys to get into marriage for what i think, so let nature be it. Am really fortunate to have you till now. Taking care, loving me as always without fails. Even though sometime we will shout,scold, quarrels with each others.But we also have time teasing , sharing and fighting sessions with each others. I guess this is how we maintain our relationship ba? But guess what his "WINGS" is getting harder. Buay tahan. At times in the start I did thought of giving up as I am some one who super duper ultra lack of confidence but yet his confidence surprise me till now without fails. ALWAYS. But we have went this far and I appreciate every moments we had together. He will give in to me which I guess everyone thinks that he is too unfriendly face which he won't sometime. Well, I am always a naughty girl who always ti-ki with him. I am born this ways guess follow my mom. Hahaha my reason. But I won't treat this to my friends ah. My stubborness and ti-ki is super. Imagine my family can't do anything at time too. Oh yeah, it has been 3 days without dearest boy as he has been sailing and duty. So i have been a good girl staying at home spending time with my parent. Can see that mom and dad is so happy to see me. Cause I have been quite bad for not coming home about 4 days in a row. But don't worry I am safe. Staying home peacefully on a friday is actually feel super duper good. It is damn peaceful I can turn on music i like, eat , bath,be myself all this without anyone commenting or care. Just be myself. It alway feel good to be alone at time. I love it this ways, then need some one to accompany me.Alright shall stop here. Because i am getting sleepy. Oh manzxzz. Goodnight people. Gonna meet up with my all time favourite tomorrow morning for breakfast session. Hooray !