Friday, September 11, 2015
Say Horray to Long WEEKEND again
I'm back again. Didn't have the feel to blog anymore, but I will update whenever I am going/ coming back before or after my overseas trip. Well, I'm flying to TAIWAN this end of 2015 with my love again. He has been fulfilling my wish of going overseas together to most of the country. Of course there is more to go and I can't wait for it. But of course I need to save money that why we can fly to place we want, of course not because we are rich. But pampering/ enjoying our life while we are young. Why not ? If we grow old it would be difficult for us to go travelling. Why not enjoy and cherish what we having now. Thankfully, I have him actually. Sorry even though I don't show most of the time. But guess you know I am happy really happy. Honestly, I have never been so happy before after I met you. You did too much for me, that I don't know how I am going to return back. But what I can do is trust, love , care for you. I do have alot of pain in the past which honestly till now I can't forget about it but I am glad that god give me back my happiness and giving back in a good karma. I am fortunate. Really can't wait for the Taiwan trip in December 2015 is a 14 days trip :D So excited for it. Even though we are like 72 hours together when on weekend and weekday we always meet but also thankfully that you didn't find me so boring. Laughs ~! Guess mostly it will be a cold weather when we get there. Am thinking what i can wear because Singapore is so hot that I don;t wear jacket/coat or long sleeve clothes. I have so many T-shirt. Hmm, guess it time for shopping online :x Haha, it a good excuse right? I know. Alright shall change my topic. Oh yea, thank dad for the Polaroid which i wanted for don;t know how many years ago. I don't need much in my life. As long as my family and all my loves one stay happy and healthy. I am glad enough. I don't need to be rich just average will do. As long as i can't afford the stuff I want. Dear boy is going to sail like for 14 days. :( Gonna miss him. But he know i will plan myself for outing. Hahaha,and guess what i have actually already plan. Gonna go Malaysia with my cousin and also my angang but on a different days. The rest of the days i shall stay home be a good girl and meet my dearest LES. It has been long that we are actually back to normal. We are actually meeting each maybe once a week, hehehe. Happy for that, because we are like 72 hours together last time. That why we are LES. but of course not those officially LES. well well, I have been completing most of the drama i wanted to watch and I am stuck now don't know what drama I can watch liao . Please release more drama for me. Haha. maybe I shall go buy comics again. Haven been buying for quite afew months already which I wanted to get it so badly. Shall go and visit my KINOKUNIYA hahaha. Alright, shall stop here. Byebye people.
at
8:55 PM