Hooray, less than a month and I am going for my long holiday with dearest boy. Finally ! ~ I need a very long leave/getaway. I SERIOUSLY NEED A BREAK. Have been very stress ever since office move to Mcnair. Non-stop working, having problem most of the time. Be it communication, finance and many more. It has been tough for everyone this years. Everyone has totally tired and even sick for it. But still cousin is luckily that everyone is staying. Be it that they need money or lazy to find job. It really been tough, never been so tough before. Times passes so fast and it hitting December soon. Even though I am pissed at time, but in the end i am soft-hearted. I wanna help her to build everrything back before I leave. Or maybe they don't need me at all. Hahaha, but still well they are my family. Wellwell, anyway i have been working non-stop ever since I start my full time jobs. In the early few years I have been working my cousin company while having part time jobs outside sometime till bf said that I should not take up any part time jobs anymore. Cause I keep overwork myself. I also don't know why I am so wanted for more money when I can't even save the money. If I save all those money i earn I guess I wouldn't be thinking why I save so little. Haahaha. really need to buck up on this. Oh yea, me and dear boy have apply for BTO recently. Will we get it ? I don't know too. But if we get it we also must really need to save even more money for everything. Well, is it approved. I just want a simple and comfortable home. If possible not gonna renovate much. Maybe we will design ourself and get those furniture done. I believe both our taste is good for everything :D Abit BHB, but luckily we do have same minds or I should say that he willing to let me decide what I liked. But really thank god for giving me such a good karma which I really don't know how I am going to thank him for being so good (Except his bad attitude/habit start) It like an demon. Laugh. ~ I know my attitude suck sometime which you always giviing in. But keep it up ok? Give in to me. hahaha. I don't need a grand wedding dinner. I just need something simple and nice will do. I rather spent that money for our own honeymoon. Travelling, spending and enjoy like no tomorrow. But it impossible if we don't save. If i really got approved from BTO i have to continue my jobscope still to stable everything. Well, if we can't get then too bad have to try again the next launch then. No hurry actually. We are still young more years to go. Hahaha. Ok, yes ! 25 days more to TAIWAN. I can't wait for it, MY LONG HOLIDAY. I can imagine I am super carefree in that 15 days of holidays. I have so many places i wanted to go in my minds. But I don't know how to plan. So shall note down and pass it to bf to plan :P hehehe. well i guess my next update shall be when i am back from taiwan. Anyway not much people will read my blog, so tatatattata ~~ LOL